1. His negligence will damnify our project.
2. We don't want to damnify our reputation with shoddy work.
3. It would damnify his career if he were caught cheating.
4. The storm could damnify the crops.
5. The company's decision could damnify the local economy.
6. They don't want to damnify their relationship with customers.
7. The pollution could damnify the environment.
8. The lawsuit could damnify his finances.
9. You could damnify your health by not exercising.
10. The negligence of the mechanic could damnify the car.
11. The politician didn't want to damnify his chance of reelection.
12. The negative publicity could damnify the brand.
13. The bad investment could damnify his retirement plans.
14. The decision could damnify their chances of winning the case.
15. The dishonesty of the employee could damnify the company's image.
16. The incompetence of the contractor could damnify the project.
17. The illegal activity could damnify his reputation as a law-abiding citizen.
18. The contaminated water could damnify the health of the community.
19. The high interest rates could damnify the borrowers.
20. The overuse of pesticides could damnify the soil.
21. The lack of safety measures could damnify the workers.
22. The false advertising could damnify the sales of the product.
23. The low-quality ingredients could damnify the taste of the food.
24. The false accusations could damnify his character.
25. The poor maintenance could damnify the property value.
26. The misuse of funds could damnify the organization's credibility.
27. The delay in delivery could damnify the reputation of the company.
28. The lack of professionalism could damnify the business relationship.
29. The legal action could damnify the future plans of the company.
30. The poor customer service could damnify the loyalty of the clients.
1. His reckless behavior could damnify the entire company;
2. Those irresponsible comments may damnify his political career;
3. This decision will damnify our reputation in the long run;
4. The new policy could damnify our sales figures;
5. Failing to listen to customer feedback will damnify the quality of our service.