"Deflowerings" Example Sentences
1. The deflowerings of young women were prevalent in ancient societies.
2. The practice of deflowerings was considered a rite of passage in some cultures.
3. The deflowerings that occurred in the past were often forced and traumatic for the women involved.
4. Deflowerings were sometimes viewed as a way for men to exert their dominance over women.
5. Many women were afraid of experiencing deflowerings because of the pain and discomfort involved.
6. The concept of virginity is closely linked to the idea of deflowerings.
7. There is a long history of deflowerings in literature, particularly in works of Shakespeare.
8. Deflowerings were often depicted in art during the Renaissance period.
9. The prevalence of deflowerings in society is often linked to patriarchal structures and the objectification of women.
10. Some women have reported feeling empowered by their deflowerings, seeing it as a positive step in their sexual journey.
11. The traumatic nature of deflowerings can lead to lasting psychological damage for women.
12. The pressure to remain a virgin can sometimes lead to forced deflowerings in certain cultures.
13. Many women who have experienced deflowerings report feeling like they have lost a part of themselves.
14. There are numerous myths and misconceptions surrounding deflowerings and virginity.
15. In some religious traditions, deflowerings are viewed as sinful or immoral.
16. The concept of deflowerings is often tied to ideas of purity and cleanliness.
17. Deflowerings can sometimes result in bleeding or other physical trauma.
18. The prevalence of deflowerings varies widely across cultures and regions.
19. The fear of deflowerings has led many women to seek out surgical procedures to restore their virginity.
20. Some women who have experienced deflowerings report feeling violated or humiliated by the experience.
21. Many cultures place a high value on female virginity, leading to an increased risk of deflowerings.
22. The practice of deflowerings is often viewed as outdated and unnecessary in modern society.
23. Some women choose to undergo deflowerings as part of a religious or cultural tradition.
24. The psychological effects of deflowerings can be long-lasting and complex.
25. The medical community has developed procedures to reduce the pain and trauma associated with deflowerings.
26. The social stigma surrounding deflowerings can be incredibly damaging for women.
27. Some women who have undergone deflowerings report feeling like they have been robbed of their agency and autonomy.
28. Many feminist scholars have analyzed the cultural significance of deflowerings and the impact they have on women's lives.
29. The rise of the feminist movement has led to increased awareness and conversation around the issue of deflowerings.
30. In many societies, deflowerings are seen as a defining moment in a woman's life, with significant social and cultural implications.
1. I have heard rumors of multiple deflowerings
at that party; it makes me so disgusted.
2. The concept of deflowerings
during the Tudor era is an interesting topic to study.
3. She was weeping in agony after her deflowerings
; it was heartbreaking to witness.
4. The man proudly bragged about his many deflowerings
, but it was clear he had no respect for women.
5. The book was a graphic tale of deflowerings
and sexual encounters; it was not for the faint of heart.