1. The company was accused of trying to defraud its investors.
2. He pleaded guilty to defrauding the bank.
3. She was found guilty of defrauding her clients.
4. The scam artist was caught defrauding unsuspecting individuals.
5. He attempted to defraud the government by faking documents.
6. The company's CEO was accused of defrauding stockholders.
7. The businessman was charged with defrauding his business partners.
8. The employee was caught defrauding the company's customers.
9. He was sentenced to prison for defrauding elderly people out of their savings.
10. The man was caught trying to defraud the insurance company.
11. The politician was accused of defrauding taxpayers.
12. The scammer was arrested for defrauding people over the internet.
13. The company was fined millions of dollars for defrauding its customers.
14. She defrauded her landlord by not paying her rent.
15. The accountant was caught defrauding his clients out of millions of dollars.
16. The company was found guilty of defrauding the government in a contract bid.
17. He was accused of defrauding the charity he worked for.
18. The lawyer was disbarred for defrauding clients.
19. The fraudster was sentenced to 10 years in prison for defrauding an investment firm.
20. The company was investigated for defrauding its employees out of wages.
21. The man was arrested for defrauding a charity organization.
22. The company's executives were caught defrauding shareholders.
23. She pled guilty to defrauding her spouse out of their shared assets.
24. He was charged with defrauding customers of his car dealership.
25. The company was found guilty of defrauding customers by misrepresenting products.
26. The woman was caught defrauding her employer by faking expenses.
27. The financial advisor was arrested for defrauding his clients out of millions of dollars.
28. The businessman was investigated for defrauding customers by charging hidden fees.
29. She was accused of defrauding her family members in an inheritance dispute.
30. The company settled a lawsuit for defrauding its customers in a faulty product scheme.
not use any punctuation or capitalization errors: defraudv is a crime; defraudv is unethical; defraudv violates trust; defraudv can result in severe consequences; defraudv deceives others; defraudv undermines integrity; defraudv is dishonest; defraudv is illegal; defraudv is deceptive; defraudv is immoral.