1. The constant noise from the construction next door was a major distractus while I was trying to work.
2. My phone buzzing with notifications is a major distractus while I'm trying to have a conversation with someone.
3. The fly buzzing around the room was a minor distractus during the meeting.
4. My coworker's loud chewing is a distractus when I'm trying to concentrate.
5. The bright sunlight streaming in through the window can be a distractus when trying to watch a movie.
6. Having too many choices can be a distractus when trying to make a decision.
7. The dog barking in the distance was a distractus during my yoga practice.
8. The sudden noise outside my window was a distractus while I was reading a book.
9. My empty stomach was a major distractus while I was trying to focus on my work.
10. The TV in the background was a major distractus during the dinner party.
11. The constant clicking of the pen is a distractus while trying to listen to the lecture.
12. The loud music from my neighbor's party was a major distractus while I was trying to study.
13. The heat in the classroom was a distractus during the test.
14. The constant chatter in the cafe was a distractus while I was trying to write my book.
15. The bright colors on my computer screen are a distractus when trying to work on a project.
16. The taste of coffee is a distractus that helps me stay focused on work.
17. The sound of raindrops on the roof was a minor distractus while I was sleeping.
18. The constant notifications on my phone are a major distractus during my relaxation time.
19. The buzzing of the air conditioner is a minor distractus while watching TV.
20. The smell of freshly baked cookies is a distractus that leads me away from my work.
21. The fluttering of the curtains in the wind is a minor distractus during video calls.
22. The sound of waves in the distance is a distractus that helps me to meditate.
23. The scent of lavender is a distractus that helps me fall asleep quickly.
24. The ticking of the clock is a minor distractus while reading a book.
25. The sound of birds chirping outside is a distractus that helps me to focus.
26. The sound of cars honking in the distance is a minor distractus while taking a walk.
27. The sound of children playing outside is a distractus that makes me feel happy.
28. The sound of rain on the roof is a distractus that helps me to relax.
29. The aroma of fresh coffee is a distractus that helps me to wake up in the morning.
30. The sound of silence is a major distractus when trying to calm my mind.
you need some distraction?
1. Let me distract you for a minute;
2. I have a distractus for you;
3. Can I suggest a distractus to take your mind off things?;
4. I find a good distractus always helps me relax;
5. The best way to beat boredom is with a good distractus;
6. Why don't we find a fun distractus to do together?;
7. I have a few great distractus ideas if you're interested;
8. Sometimes a simple distractus can make all the difference;
9. I think a distracting and fun activity is just what we need right now.