"Fluxionist" Example Sentences
1. The fluxionist theory was introduced by Isaac Newton in the 17th century.
2. The idea of fluxions was disputed by many mathematicians who did not support the fluxionist approach.
3. Fluxionist calculus is often used in physics and engineering to solve complex problems.
4. Many mathematicians who opposed the fluxionist approach eventually embraced the method.
5. The fluxionist approach allows for the differentiation of complex functions.
6. The fluxionist concept is based on the idea that a function can be expressed as an infinite series.
7. The fluxionist approach is useful for finding the slope of a curve.
8. The fluxionist theory paved the way for modern calculus.
9. The fluxionist approach was groundbreaking in its time.
10. The fluxionist approach inspired many mathematicians to explore new fields of study.
11. The fluxionist method is still used today in advanced mathematics.
12. The fluxionist approach was criticized for being too abstract and difficult to understand.
13. The fluxionist approach revolutionized the way we think about calculus.
14. The fluxionist approach is often used in computer programming to solve complex algorithms.
15. The fluxionist approach helped scientists to make significant discoveries in physics and engineering.
16. The fluxionist approach is one of the most important concepts in modern mathematics.
17. The fluxionist theory has stood the test of time and is still relevant today.
18. The fluxionist method is a key component in many mathematical models and simulations.
19. The fluxionist approach is an essential tool for solving advanced engineering problems.
20. The fluxionist approach allows for the integration of complex functions.
21. The fluxionist approach helps us to better understand the behavior of complex systems.
22. The fluxionist approach has been criticized for being too methodical and lacking creativity.
23. The fluxionist approach is the foundation for many branches of mathematics, including probability and statistics.
24. The fluxionist approach is used in many fields beyond mathematics, such as economics and finance.
25. The fluxionist approach was an important part of the scientific revolution that shaped the modern world.
26. The fluxionist approach is a powerful tool for studying both natural and artificial systems.
27. The fluxionist approach has been used to solve some of the most complex problems in mathematics and science.
28. The fluxionist method has influenced the work of many great mathematicians and scientists throughout history.
29. The fluxionist approach is an essential part of modern computer science and programming.
30. The fluxionist approach has transformed the way we think about mathematics and science.
1. The fluxionist
approach to calculus involves analyzing infinitesimal changes in quantities;
2. Critics of the fluxionist
method argue that it lacks rigor and relies too heavily on intuition;
3. Isaac Newton is often credited with developing the concept of fluxions and laying the foundation for the fluxionist
4. Many mathematicians continue to use the fluxionist
method as a powerful tool for solving complex problems;
5. The fluxionist
approach to calculus has been instrumental in advancing scientific research in fields ranging from physics to engineering;
6. Despite its usefulness, the fluxionist
method is not without its limitations and requires a deep understanding of mathematical principles to be applied effectively.