"Foals" Example Sentences
1. The mare gave birth to two foals.
2. The farmer was excited to see the new foals in the field.
3. The mother horse was protective of her foals.
4. He was a breeder of thoroughbred foals.
5. The young foals were frisky and playful.
6. The foals followed their mother closely in the field.
7. The foals were weaned at six months old.
8. The foals need to be trained to halter and lead.
9. He sold his foals at horse auctions.
10. The veterinarian checked the foals' health.
11. The foals were born in the early morning.
12. The mare gave birth to her foals on the same day.
13. The foals were named after their parents.
14. The breeder raised the foals with care and attention.
15. The mare was pregnant with twins foals.
16. The foals' coats were shiny and groomed.
17. The breeder had a mare that produced quality foals.
18. The foals were easy to handle and train.
19. The mare gave birth to a colt and a filly foal.
20. The foals were the youngest in the herd.
21. The breeder selected stallions carefully to produce strong foals.
22. The foals' hooves were trimmed regularly.
23. The mare was seen nursing her foals in the pasture.
24. The foals grew quickly under the mare's care.
25. The breeder was proud of his champion foals.
26. The foals were a mix of colors and markings.
27. The mare delivered her foals without any complications.
28. The breeder bred foals for racing.
29. The foals were raised on a diet of hay and grain.
30. The mare was a seasoned broodmare with many foals under her belt.
1. The foals
were running free in the pasture; their joyous energy was contagious.
2. She watched as the mare gave birth to her foal; it was a miracle to witness.
3. The foals
frolicked in the sun-drenched field; their playful antics were a delight to see.
4. He trained the young foals
with patience and diligence; they eventually became skilled and obedient horses.
5. The mare nuzzled her foal lovingly; it was a touching display of maternal affection.
6. The foals
grazed peacefully in the meadow; their relaxed demeanor was a peaceful sight.
7. Despite their youth, the foals
were strong and resilient; they were born to be runners.