"Foghorn" Example Sentences
1. The sound of the foghorn echoed across the bay.
2. The foghorn blasted every two minutes, warning passing ships.
3. The foghorn could be heard from miles away.
4. The captain navigated through the thick fog, relying on the sound of the foghorn.
5. The foghorn's deep tone reverberated through the ship.
6. The foghorn's loud noise startled the seagulls.
7. The foghorn's low hum was soothing to the crew.
8. The lighthouse's foghorn was one of the loudest on the coast.
9. The foghorn's sound was distorted by the echo of the cliffs.
10. The blaring foghorn broke the peaceful silence of the night.
11. The foghorn's deep bellow echoed through the eerie mist.
12. The foghorn's slow rhythm calmed the sailor's nerves.
13. The blinding fog made it difficult to see, but the foghorn provided some guidance.
14. The foghorn's consistent blast gave the crew a sense of security.
15. The foghorn helped the captain navigate through the dangerous waters.
16. The foghorn's booming sound could be heard for miles on a quiet night.
17. The sound of the foghorn grew louder as the ship approached the rocky shore.
18. The crew listened intently to the foghorn, waiting for their next course of action.
19. The howling wind drowned out the foghorn's sound at times.
20. The sound of the foghorn was a constant reminder of the nearby lighthouse.
21. The traveling sailor was warned of the rocky coast by the distant sound of the foghorn.
22. The foghorn's deep bass could be felt in the sailor's chest.
23. The foghorn's long wail gave a melancholic feeling to the crew.
24. The foghorn signaled the start of each day, awakening the crew.
25. The foghorn was a lifeline for ships caught in the thick fog.
26. The ship's captain blew the foghorn as a warning to nearby boats.
27. The blaring sound of the foghorn startled the crew awake.
28. The foghorn's haunting melody could be heard long after the ship had passed.
29. The sound of the foghorn brought back memories of childhood summers by the ocean.
30. The lighthouse keeper checked the foghorn daily to ensure it was working properly.
away, I can't hear myself think; sound the alarm, there's danger ahead; where's the foghorn
, I can't see anything; bring out the foghorn
, we're lost in the mist; oh no, the foghorn
is broken; let's test the foghorn
before we set sail; the sound of the foghorn
is eerie in this weather; the captain's voice boomed like a foghorn
; the foghorn
echoed through the harbor; the foghorn
warned the ships of the rocky shore.