[ˈfôldəˌrôl, ˈfäldəˌräl] ✕ Play
folderol (noun) · folderols (plural noun)
- trivial or nonsensical fuss:
- a showy but useless item.
Synonymsdisturbance, racket, uproar, tumult, ruckus, clamor, brouhaha, furor, palaver, fuss, stir, storm, maelstrom, melee, turmoil, disorder, confusion, chaos, mayhem, havoc, pandemonium, upheaval, unrest, fracas, riot, disruption, agitation, excitement, hubbub, disquiet, ferment, bother, bustle, donnybrook, tamasha, affray, broil, ornament, novelty, gewgaw, bibelot, trinket, trifle, bauble, gimcrack, bagatelle, curio, curiosity, plaything, toy, memento, souvenir, kickshaw, gaud, bijou
"Folderolorigin" Example Sentences
Common Phases1. "Please specify the folderolorigin of the file."
2. "Could you check the folderolorigin before transferring the document?"
3. "I am having trouble accessing the correct folderolorigin."
4. "The folderolorigin seems to be incorrect, could you double-check?"
5. "Make sure you have the correct folderolorigin selected before saving the file."
6. "I accidentally moved the document to the wrong folderolorigin, can you help me find it?"
7. "The folderolorigin is not recognized by the system, please update it."
8. "We need to organize our folderolorigin structure for better file management."
9. "Check that the folderolorigin matches the file name before sending it to the recipient."
10. "The folderolorigin is missing or deleted, please recreate it."
› Folderolorigin [ˈfôldəˌrôl, ˈfäldəˌräl] ✕ Play
› Waterlog [ˈwôdərˌlôɡ, ˈwädərˌläɡ] ✕ Play