Related (10): tents, fences, barricades, enclosures, fortifications, camps, stockades, strongholds, blockades, redoubts
[ˈläɡər] ✕ Play
laagers (plural noun)
- a camp or encampment formed by a circle of wagons.
- an entrenched position or viewpoint that is defended against opponents:
- form (vehicles) into a laager:
- make camp:
Synonymscamp, bivouac, cantonment, barracks, base, station, post, campsite, tents
"Laagers" Example Sentences
Common Phases1. Let's set up our laagers; we don't want to be caught out in the open at night.
2. The wildlife can be dangerous out here; we should create a sturdy laager to protect ourselves.
3. I've brought plenty of supplies for our laager; we won't have to venture too far from here.
4. It's time to start building our laager; we don't want to waste any daylight.
5. We should make sure our laager is concealed; we don't want to attract unwanted attention.
6. I'll take first watch at the laager; we need to remain vigilant at all times.
7. Don't forget to dig a trench around our laager; it will help to deter any unwanted visitors.
8. We need to gather more firewood for our laager; the night can get quite chilly out here.
9. Let's build a makeshift shelter within our laager; it will provide extra protection from the elements.
10. We've got enough food and water to last us a few days at the laager; let's rest up and plan our next move.
› Laagers [ˈläɡər] ✕ Play
› Petrology [pəˈträləjē]
› Disorient [disˈôrēənt] ✕ Play
› Cellphone [ˈsel ˌfōn] ✕ Play
› Excise [ikˈsīz] ✕ Play
› Reinvigorate [ˌrēənˈviɡəˌrāt] ✕ Play
› Peeking [pēk] ✕ Play
› Carbonatefr [carbonate] ✕ Play
› Regression [rəˈɡreSHən] ✕ Play
› Keek [kēk] ✕ Play
› Handlers [ˈhand(ə)lər, ˈhan(ə)lər] ✕ Play
› Disinterested [disˈint(ə)rəstəd] ✕ Play
› Dispiriting [dəˈspirət] ✕ Play
› Even [āˈven] ✕ Play
› Saag [säɡ] ✕ Play
› Complying [kəmˈplī] ✕ Play
› Sniff [snif] ✕ Play
› Moneyed [ˈmənēd] ✕ Play
› Vampy [vamp] ✕ Play
› Censored [ˈsensər] ✕ Play
› Carefully [ˈkerf(ə)lē] ✕ Play