"Times" Example Sentences
1. We met so many times before.
2. It took me three times to pass the test.
3. He has applied for the job many times.
4. Good times and bad times will come.
5. I've told you times without number.
6. She missed the bus three times this week.
7. Rome was not built in a day.
8. Tough times don't last, tough people do.
9. I tried calling her multiple times.
10. Practice makes perfect.
11. I've heard that story so many times.
12. Better days are coming.
13. She got up early three times this week.
14. These are difficult times.
15. We laughed until our sides hurt multiple times.
16. Time heals all wounds.
17. We argued many times about it.
18. We met at that café so many times.
19. Hard times create strong people.
20. It happened several times last week.
21. He failed the test two times in a row.
22. Great things never come from comfort zones.
23. I've told you that before multiple times.
24. She visited him three times last month.
25. He's been late to work many times.
26. Every cloud has a silver lining.
27. Time waits for no one.
28. They fought countless times over it.
29. Three times a lady.
30. I've seen that movie so many times.
31. He tried calling her back multiple times.
32. She invited me over many times.
33. Where there's a will there's a way.
34. I've done this kind of work times enough.
35. Every story has two sides.
36. All good things must come to an end.
37. Times are changing.
38. Action speaks louder than words.
39. Once bitten twice shy.
40. Time is precious.
41. I've met him several times before.
42. They've argued countless times.
43. Practice makes progress.
44. She fell down two times today already.
45. It happened numerous times.
46. They called me back multiple times.
47. Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.
48. All's well that ends well.
49. Things happen for a reason.
50. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
51. I've misplaced my keys three times today!
52. Nothing lasts forever.
53. Time flies when you're having fun.
54. Necessity is the mother of invention.
55. A tried servant is better than a new friend.
56. The only constant in life is change.
57. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
58. Time heals most wounds.
59. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
60. You can't turn back time.
1. Tough times
don't last, tough people do.
2. Practice makes perfect.
3. Time heals all wounds.
4. Time waits for no one.
5. Time flies when you're having fun.
6. When times
are tough, tough people take action.
7. Better late than never.
8. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
9. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
10. Good things come to those who wait.
11. I've told you a thousand times
12. Once bitten twice shy.
13. Time is money.
14. Better days are coming.
15. Time is of the essence.