1) The ruler's constant abasement of his subjects was shameful.
2) The political candidate's attempts to abase his opponents failed.
3) The coach punished the player with abasement in front of the entire team.
4) I refuse to abase myself to gain someone's approval.
5) The cult leader's abasement of his followers was a form of psychological manipulation.
6) She felt a sense of deep abasement after being publicly embarrassed.
7) The teacher's abasement of the student was uncalled for and unprofessional.
8) The bully's abasement of his victim made him feel powerful.
9) The employee feared abasement from his boss after making a mistake.
10) The movie portrayed the abasement of a once-great king.
11) He was filled with abasement as he realized the extent of his actions.
12) The politician's abasement during the debate damaged his reputation.
13) The dictator enjoyed the abasement of his enemies before executing them.
14) She refused to be subjected to abasement by her abusive partner any longer.
15) The king's abasement of the peasant was a display of his authority.
16) The athlete's abasement of his competitors was unsportsmanlike.
17) I was shocked by the abasement in the way the prison guards treated their inmates.
18) The boss used abasement to control and manipulate his employees.
19) The celebrity's abasement of his fans showed his disregard for them as individuals.
20) The judge's abasement of the defendant was a violation of their rights and dignity.
21) The parent's abasement of their child caused long-lasting emotional damage.
22) The dictator's regime was marked by abasement and fear.
23) The athlete's abasement of his coach was a sign of his lack of respect.
24) She felt a sense of abasement as she realized she had been wrong about her assumptions.
25) The company's culture allowed for the abasement of its lower-level employees.
26) The politician's abasement during the scandal showed his unwillingness to take responsibility.
27) The religious leader's abasement of his followers manipulated them into a state of submission.
28) The teacher's abasement of the student led to a formal complaint being filed.
29) The boss's abasement of their new employee set a negative tone for their work relationship.
30) The athlete's abasement of their teammate caused a rift within the team.
not reuse any of the words in the phrase.
Feeling helpless; lacking self-confidence; humiliated by the abasement; ashamed of the base actions; helpless to escape the cycle of abasement and base behavior.