1. The new law decriminalizes marijuana possession.
2. If the bill passes, it will decriminalize certain drugs.
3. Many people are advocating to decriminalize sex work.
4. The government should decriminalize drug use and focus on harm reduction.
5. Portugal was the first country to decriminalize recreational drug use.
6. The bill aims to decriminalize low-level offenses.
7. Some argue that it is time to decriminalize all drug use.
8. Decriminalizing poverty-related offenses would help reduce mass incarceration.
9. The state legislature passed a bill to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana.
10. Decriminalizing petty theft would allow for more progressive punishment methods.
11. The government is considering whether to decriminalize public urination.
12. It is important to decriminalize mental health issues and provide adequate support and resources.
13. Decriminalizing drug possession would address the root cause of addiction.
14. The state recently decriminalized the possession of psychedelic mushrooms.
15. Decriminalizing drug use would reduce the stigma associated with addiction.
16. The United Nations is pushing for member states to decriminalize drug use.
17. The new policy decriminalizes homelessness and focuses on housing solutions.
18. Many countries have successfully decriminalized drug possession and use.
19. Decriminalizing marijuana would have significant economic benefits.
20. The government is being urged to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cocaine.
21. Decriminalizing sex work would make it safer for workers and reduce exploitation.
22. Progressive lawmakers are supporting a bill to decriminalize all drug possession.
23. The new law decriminalizes possession of certain prescription drugs.
24. Some experts argue that decriminalizing all drugs would lead to significant reductions in crime and drug-related harm.
25. The state's decision to decriminalize drug use has led to a decrease in arrests and incarceration rates.
26. Decriminalizing panhandling would allow for more effective responses to homelessness.
27. The government should decriminalize all victimless crimes.
28. The proposed bill would decriminalize possession of all illicit substances.
29. Decriminalizing drug use would allow for more effective addiction treatment options.
30. The city council voted to decriminalize possession of small amounts of marijuana.
1. The state decriminalizes marijuana possession;
2. The government decriminalizes petty crimes such as jaywalking and public urination;
3. The legislature votes to decriminalize small amounts of certain drugs;
4. The city council proposes to decriminalize sex work in designated areas;
5. The country decriminalizes abortion in the first trimester;
6. The committee pushes for decriminalizing undocumented immigration.