"Distortion" Example Sentences
1. The image was blurred due to lens distortion.
2. The loud music caused hearing distortion in my ear.
3. His memories of the event were plagued with emotional distortion.
4. The politician's speech contained many factual distortions.
5. The view became obscured by atmospheric distortion.
6. Listen closely for any intentional distortions of the truth.
7. The film depicted a grotesque distortion of reality.
8. The damaged microphone caused audio distortion.
9. The electrical interference caused electromagnetic distortion.
10. The funhouse mirror produced distorted reflections.
11. The warped wooden floor caused geometric distortions.
12. The glasses helped correct my visual distortion.
13. The turbulent water surface caused ripple distortions.
14. His writing displayed a distorted interpretation of historical events.
15. Price controls often create market distortions.
16. The stock market crash had wide-reaching distortions throughout the economy.
17. Optical character recognition often fails due to image distortion.
18. Perceptual distortions can occur under the influence of drugs.
19. The distorted guitar sound was created using an effects pedal.
20. The bent frame created structural distortions in the sculpture.
21. Heat distortion caused the plastic cover to warp.
22. Light interference produced ray distortion in the photograph.
23. The astigmatism caused visual distortions at the edge of objects.
24. Distorted perceptions can arise from confirmation bias.
25. Radio waves are distorted as they pass through the ionosphere.
26. The politician tried to explain away the factual distortions in the report.
27. The extreme close-up produced a funhouse mirror distortion of his facial features.
28. Her dreams were filled with emotional distortions and anxieties.
29. The failing microphone amplified background noises and distortions during the live broadcast.
30. The funhouse room produced extreme distortions of shape, size and proportions.
31. Degraded signals result in transmission and decoding distortions.
32. The camera lens suffered from chromatic distortion, splitting images into rainbow colors.
33. Perceptual distortions can occur during hallucinations.
34. The television picture was afflicted with severe ghosting distortions.
35. The earthquake caused structural distortions in the buildings.
36. Volume distortions in the audio recording made it difficult to understand.
37. Phase distortion in the speakers produced an unclear sound.
38. Distortions in economic data can lead to inaccurate policy decisions.
39. The heat wave caused slight thermal distortions in glass windows.
40. The funhouse hall induced distortions of depth, gravity and scale.
41. Magnetic storms can distort radio transmissions.
42. Her view of history is plagued with nationalistic distortions.
43. Personal biases often lead to cognitive distortions.
44. The deformed mirror created weird body proportion distortions.
45. The extreme wide-angle lens produced a barrel distortion effect.
46. Chemical alterations degraded the old photo, distorting faces and shapes.
47. The bent arrow pointed in a distorted direction.
48. Frequency distortion marred the high notes of her singing voice.
49. The poor cable connection caused signal distortion.
50. The shouting made his voice utter distorted sounds.
51. The car speakers produced tinny, distorted bass notes.
52. The scratched lens caused pincushion distortion in the photo.
53. Melted plastic produced heat distortions in the shape of the toy.
54. His view of history was severely skewed by political distortions.
55. Weather damage caused slight waviness distortions in the window glass.
56. Perspective distortion made the people in the background look small.
57. The earthquake caused subtle facade distortions in the old buildings.
58. The damaged DVD player produces audio distortions during loud music scenes.
59. His memory of the argument was plagued with anger distortions.
60. The bent toy truck had shape and proportion distortions.
› Witnessed [ˈwitnəs] ✕ Play
› Grandpapa [ˈɡran(d)ˌpä] ✕ Play