Related (28): fo'c'sle, foghorn, folio, footman, forehead, forget-me-not, formality, forte, forward, fossil, foster, foundation, foxglove, foyer, fraction, fragile, framework, frankfurter, fraternity, freedom, frequent, freshen, frigate, frosty, fruitarian, fuel, fullness, fulminate.
"Fo" Example Sentences
Common Phasesnot use the word "do" in the examples!
1. I forgot to lock the front door; I hope no one "fo"und their way inside.
2. After receiving a bad haircut, I had to "fo"cus on growing it back out.
3. The recipe called for a tablespoon of salt, but I accidentally added "fo"ur.
4. My dog loves to "fo"llow me everywhere I go, even into the bathroom.
5. I can't believe I "fo"rgot my phone at home; now I'll have to go back for it.
6. I'm sorry, I can't come to the party "fo"r personal reasons.
7. My sister is always taking my clothes without asking; it's like she has "fo"rgotten how to respect boundaries.
8. I thought the book would be great, but the ending was a total "fo"ppish disappointment.
9. The teacher asked the students to "fo"rm groups of three for the project.
10. I was so "fo"cused on studying for the exam that I forgot to eat lunch.