"Folding" Example Sentences
1. I carefully folded the letter and placed it in the envelope.
2. The folding chair collapsed under his weight.
3. She sat at the table folding origami swans.
4. The woman sat on the airplane folding her jacket as a pillow.
5. He placed the freshly laundered clothes on the bed and began folding them.
6. The stacks of laundry towered on the folding table awaiting their turns to be folded and put away.
7. The campers gathered around the campfire while sitting on folding chairs.
8. We watched her expertly folding the dumplings and placing them in the steaming pot.
9. The folding screen provided some privacy for the patient in the busy hospital ward.
10. The sheets came out of the dryer warm and toasty, perfect for folding and putting away.
11. She meticulously folded the tissue paper around the gift before wrapping it.
12. They stared out the window of the bus at the green rolling hills, mountains folding into one another in the distance.
13. The children watched in wonder as the magician pulled a bright folding fan from his sleeve.
14. The soldiers sat on their folding cots, eagerly waiting to go home.
15. I carefully folded the t-shirts and pants and placed them in neat piles on the nightstand.
16. The nesting fledglings watched their mother carefully folding her wings over them to keep them warm.
17. We set up the folding table and chairs in the backyard for the barbecue.
18. The woman sat at the kitchen table folding laundry and listening to the radio.
19. The yard sale had lots of folding tables and folding chairs for sale.
20. The map was carefully folded and slipped into his knapsack.
21. The instructor demonstrated the proper method for folding an American flag.
22. The carpenter inspected the wooden folding ruler to make sure the measurements were accurate.
23. Her fingers moved swiftly as she folded the origami crane from the square of colored paper.
24. We set up the folding picnic table under the large oak tree.
25. The gym has a folding mat that can be used for floor exercises and yoga.
26. The window shades were drawn and the folding screen pulled across the room to block out the sun's glare.
27. The children helped fold up the large blankets and put them away in the linen closet.
28. The old man sat on the porch, slowly folding the newspaper as darkness fell.
29. He retrieved his wallet from the folding desk drawer.
30. The camping tent collapsed in on itself as it was folded for storage.
31. The blue folding chairs were quickly filling up with attendees of the lecture.
32. The folding camp stool provided a convenient place for him to sit by the campfire.
33. I watched as she expertly folded and stacked all of the napkins for the dinner service.
34. The bookstore shelves were stocked with shiny new folding maps.
35. The folding card table wobbled under the weight of the heavy telescope.
36. The paper fan felt cool as it slid smoothly through her folding and unfolding fingers.
37. The children sat down at the folding tables for lunch in the school cafeteria.
38. The screen door slammed behind him as he walked out to the clothesline to start folding laundry.
39. The folding door slid open easily to reveal the small balcony outside of the room.
40. She sat on the couch folding and unfolding the origami paper again and again as she thought.
41. The folding ruler hung neatly from the wall along with other measuring tools.
42. He carefully folded his dress shirts and placed them on the shelf in the closet.
43. The stagehands quickly folded and removed the chairs between acts of the play.
44. The origami swans she had folded sat in a perfect row on the windowsill.
45. The paper airplanes competed in distance as they soared and eventually folded into crumpled messes on the floor.
46. The children crowded around their grandmother as she showed them how to fold the paper fortune teller.
47. The folding doors opened onto the balcony where she liked to sit and read in the evenings.
48. The costumes were neatly hung and folded in the dressing room, awaiting the next performance.
49. I collected my freshly folded laundry from the huge pile at the laundromat.
50. The diagram demonstrated how to fold the paper crane in precise detail.
51. The girl carefully folded the dollar bill into an origami frog.
52. The dryer sheet scented warmth of freshly folded towels was heavenly.
53. The instruction manual demonstrated the proper method for folding up the stroller.
54. The folding ruler creased easily when bent as it aged.
55. The bedspread was neatly folded at the foot of the bed.
56. The spectator stands were filled with rows upon rows of folding chairs.
57. The painter carefully folded her drop cloth as she finished work for the day.
58. The soldier neatly folded his uniform and placed it in his footlocker.
59. The mapmaker proudly displayed her hand-drawn folding maps.
60. She skillfully folded the napkins into decorative shapes for the dinner party.
› Iteration [ˌidəˈrāSHən] ✕ Play
› Afghanipashto [ˈafɡan]
› Zymogenfrench [ˈzīməjən]