Related (10): research, experiments, testing, analysis, development, innovation, technology, investigation, discovery, scientific
[lab] ✕ Play
labs (plural noun)
- a laboratory:
[lab] ✕ Play
Labs (plural noun)
- a Labrador dog.
"Labs" Example Sentences
Common Phases1. I'm going to the physics lab; then I'll head to the chemistry lab.
2. They're conducting experiments in the biology lab; I wonder what they're studying.
3. The computer science lab is closed for maintenance; I'll have to work from home today.
4. I'll meet you in the psychology lab; we can go over the study materials together.
5. The engineering lab has state-of-the-art equipment; it's amazing to see the things they can create.
6. The medical lab is where I spend most of my time; it's fascinating to see the different types of tests we run.
7. I need to reserve a spot in the language lab; I have a presentation coming up and need to practice my pronunciation.
8. The culinary lab is where I learned to cook; I would highly recommend taking a class there.
› Labs [lab] ✕ Play
› Consecrates [ˈkänsəˌkrāt] ✕ Play
› Fulfill [fo͝olˈfil] ✕ Play
› Rue [ro͞o] ✕ Play
› Hutterites [ˈhədəˌrīt] ✕ Play
› Zeroing [ˈzirō, ˈzērō] ✕ Play
› Overstate [ˌōvərˈstāt] ✕ Play
› Peeper [ˈpēpər] ✕ Play
› Prays [prā] ✕ Play
› Gecko [ˈɡekō] ✕ Play
› Noctambulation [nɒkˌtambjʊˈleɪʃ(ə)n] ✕ Play
› Unfoundedness [ˌənˈfoundəd] ✕ Play
› Somnambulism [sämˈnambyəˌlizəm] ✕ Play
› 32 bit
› Menstruum [ˈmenstr(əw)əm] ✕ Play
› Ironici [īˈränik] ✕ Play
› Hickey [ˈhikē] ✕ Play
› Distanced [ˈdist(ə)ns] ✕ Play
› Pronate [ˈprōˌnāt] ✕ Play
› Supinate [ˈso͞opəˌnāt] ✕ Play
› Shaanxi [ˈSHänˈSHē] ✕ Play