1. The comedian's rabelaisian humor left the entire audience in hysterics.
2. The chef's rabelaisian feast was a culinary masterpiece.
3. The novel was filled with rabelaisian characters and ribald humor.
4. The party was a wild, rabelaisian affair filled with excess and debauchery.
5. The play was a raucous, rabelaisian satire of politics and society.
6. The artist's rabelaisian paintings were both beautiful and grotesque.
7. The writer's rabelaisian prose was filled with vivid descriptions and bawdy humor.
8. The circus' rabelaisian performances were both awe-inspiring and hilarious.
9. The film's rabelaisian humor kept the audience laughing throughout.
10. The carnival's rabelaisian atmosphere was both thrilling and chaotic.
11. The bar's rabelaisian patrons were a lively bunch, always ready for a good time.
12. The opera's rabelaisian chorus was a delight to hear.
13. The museum featured a rabelaisian exhibit of provocative modern art.
14. The restaurant's rabelaisian menu was a culinary adventure.
15. The nightclub was known for its rabelaisian parties that went on until dawn.
16. The hotel's rabelaisian decor was both luxurious and eccentric.
17. The concert was a rabelaisian explosion of sound and energy.
18. The fair's rabelaisian games and attractions were a hit with families.
19. The sports bar had a rabelaisian atmosphere, complete with rowdy fans and endless beer.
20. The beach party was a rabelaisian celebration of sun, sand, and fun.
21. The political satire show was a rabelaisian send-up of current events and politicians.
22. The comedy club showcased a variety of rabelaisian comedians.
23. The musician's rabelaisian lyrics were both hilarious and socially conscious.
24. The pub's rabelaisian regulars were a close-knit group of friends.
25. The literary festival featured several rabelaisian authors and poets.
26. The masquerade ball was a rabelaisian spectacle of costumes and revelry.
27. The stadium was filled with the rabelaisian chants of passionate fans.
28. The beach resort was perfect for a rabelaisian spring break vacation.
29. The dance club had a rabelaisian vibe that attracted a diverse crowd.
30. The cabaret show was a rabelaisian extravaganza of music, dance, and comedy.
"Let's have a rabelaisian feast; this calls for rabelaisian humor; we need to plan a rabelaisian party; don't be afraid to let out your inner rabelaisian; his storytelling style is delightfully rabelaisian."