1. The closed garage door could eventually asphyxiate a person.
2. We must be careful not to asphyxiate marine animals with garbage.
3. Carbon monoxide, if inhaled, can asphyxiate you.
4. The smoke from the fire made it hard for us to breathe and could asphyxiate us if we stayed inside.
5. I cannot wear this turtleneck; it would asphyxiate me.
6. Her father warned her that a plastic bag could asphyxiate her if she put it over her head.
7. The anaconda attempted to asphyxiate its prey by coiling around it.
8. It was a struggle to remove the rope that threatened to asphyxiate him.
9. The toxic gas could asphyxiate the miners.
10. Her anxiety disorder felt like it would asphyxiate her with fear.
11. The stockroom had no ventilation, and it could easily asphyxiate someone working inside.
12. The police officers managed to find him before he could asphyxiate himself with the pills.
13. The beekeeping attire protected her from being asphyxiated by the bees.
14. High levels of humidity could asphyxiate some plants that need good air circulation.
15. The snake will most likely asphyxiate the rabbit before it eats it.
16. The suffocating fumes seemed like they would asphyxiate her before she could escape.
17. This jacket is too tight; it might asphyxiate me if I wear it.
18. The fire in the overcrowded building would asphyxiate anyone who didn't escape.
19. Being in a confined underwater space could asphyxiate a diver.
20. She had to be careful not to asphyxiate herself with the plastic wrap she was using.
21. The boy was informed that placing a plastic bag over his head could asphyxiate him.
22. The burning building released thick smoke that threatened to asphyxiate anyone inside.
23. The fish that were taken out of the water too long were at risk of being asphyxiated.
24. The drugs he was using could asphyxiate his brain cells.
25. The weightlifter had to be careful not to asphyxiate himself by holding the barbell for too long.
26. A lack of oxygen during a high-altitude climb could asphyxiate climbers.
27. The comedian referred to his career-ending mistake as a moment that seemed to asphyxiate his audience's laughter.
28. The girl had to drag her drunk friend outside before she could asphyxiate on her vomit.
29. The toxic fumes were about to asphyxiate everyone in the room.
30. The small, enclosed space almost asphyxiated the painter who was working inside it.
not attempt to asphyxiate yourself; smoking can asphyxiate your lungs; carbon monoxide can asphyxiate you; drowning can asphyxiate you; choking can asphyxiate you; inhaling poisonous gas can asphyxiate you.