"Earmarked" Example Sentences
1. The company has earmarked a portion of their profit for charity.
2. The government has earmarked $10 million for the construction of a new hospital.
3. The manager has earmarked a few employees for promotion.
4. The school board has earmarked funds for a new computer lab.
5. The CEO has earmarked certain expenses for the next quarter's budget.
6. The committee has earmarked a specific time to discuss the issue.
7. The president has earmarked a few states as key battlegrounds in the upcoming election.
8. The investor has earmarked a portion of their portfolio for high-risk ventures.
9. The organization has earmarked resources for disaster relief efforts.
10. The city council has earmarked funds for road repairs.
11. The minister has earmarked a few areas for urban development.
12. The parent-teacher association has earmarked funds for playground equipment.
13. The company has earmarked certain employees for leadership training.
14. The donor has earmarked their contribution for a specific cause.
15. The department has earmarked a few teams for a special project.
16. The foundation has earmarked funds for cancer research.
17. The city has earmarked a few locations for public parks.
18. The coach has earmarked certain players for special training.
19. The university has earmarked funds for scholarships.
20. The government has earmarked a few schools for renovation.
21. The organization has earmarked resources for environmental conservation.
22. The CEO has earmarked certain divisions for expansion.
23. The investor has earmarked a portion of their income for retirement savings.
24. The committee has earmarked a specific area for future development.
25. The city council has earmarked funds for public transportation.
26. The department has earmarked certain tasks for outsourcing.
27. The manager has earmarked certain resources for employee benefits.
28. The farmer has earmarked a few acres of land for organic farming.
29. The governing body has earmarked certain regulations for revision.
30. The philanthropist has earmarked their estate for charitable causes.
1. The funds were earmarked
for the new building project;
2. A portion of the donations were earmarked
for cancer research;
3. The government has earmarked
funds for social programs;
4. The company has earmarked
resources for employee training;
5. The grant was earmarked
for environmental conservation;
6. The budget was earmarked
for education and healthcare;
7. The funds were earmarked
for infrastructure development;
8. The city council earmarked
funds for the public library;
9. The project was earmarked
for completion by the end of the year;
10. Donations were earmarked
for disaster relief efforts.