"Feat" Example Sentences
1. It was quite a feat to climb the tall mountain.
2. Typing 100 words per minute is no small feat.
3. The acrobat performed the amazing feat of balancing on a rope 10 feet above the stage.
4. The adventurer crossed the perilous desert, a remarkable feat.
5. Running a marathon is a difficult feat that requires dedication and training.
6. The tightrope walker accomplished the daring feat of walking across Niagara Falls.
7. They completed the seemingly impossible feat of hiking to the summit.
8. The soldiers accomplished the amazing feat of making it through enemy lines.
9. Facing her fears was no small feat, but she persevered.
10. The escape artist performed the amazing feat of freeing himself while handcuffed and tied up.
11. The young girl accomplished the amazing feat of swimming across the lake.
12. Training an entire team is no small feat, but he took on the challenge.
13. To run one mile in under four minutes would be a major athletic feat.
14. They performed the incredible feat of cooking a five-course meal in just thirty minutes.
15. Building a luxury home from scratch was quite a feat for the rookie contractor.
16. The magician performed the amazing feat of making an elephant disappear on stage.
17. She completed the amazing feat of competing in all 14 grand slam tennis tournaments in one year.
18. The toddler accomplished the amazing feat of walking for the first time.
19. Traveling around the world in 80 days was a major feat in those times.
20. Solving complex calculus problems in your head is quite a feat.
21. Training a wild animal is no small feat and requires patience and skill.
22. The glass-walker performed the amazing feat of walking across Niagara Falls on a tightrope made of glass.
23. The boy accomplished the remarkable feat of beating his brother at chess for the first time.
24. Planting 10,000 trees in one month was quite a feat of initiative and dedication.
25. It took great athleticism and skill to accomplish the amazing feat of winning Olympic gold.
26. Their ability to memorize entire books is quite a feat.
27. The champion weightlifter performed the amazing feat of lifting 600 pounds.
28. Running a successful political campaign is no small feat.
29. Self-publishing a best-selling novel is quite a feat.
30. They performed the amazing feat of hiking to the base camp of Mount Everest.
31. Juggling five balls at once is quite a feat, especially for a beginner.
32. Relearning how to walk after an accident was no small feat, but she persevered.
33. Completing a triathlon would be quite a feat for an amateur athlete.
34. Sewing an entire wardrobe from scratch is quite a feat.
35. Figuring out a complex math proof in your head is quite a feat.
36. The child accomplished the amazing feat of learning to tie her shoes by herself.
37. The tightrope walker performed the amazing feat of walking across Niagara Falls blindfolded.
38. Flying an airplane across the ocean solo would be quite a feat, especially for a novice pilot.
39. Composing an entire symphony is quite a musical feat.
40. Learning a new language fluently in just six months is quite a feat.
41. The team performed the amazing feat of building an entire house in just 48 hours.
42. The boy accomplished the amazing feat of learning to ride a bike without training wheels.
43. Running a mile in under four and a half minutes is quite an athletic feat.
44. The expedition accomplished the amazing feat of charting an entire new mountain range.
45. The gamer achieved the amazing feat of beating the world record for the most hours played in a single sitting.
46. Completing the Ironman triathlon is quite an athletic feat.
47. Solving an unsolved math equation would be quite a feat.
48. Memorizing all 50 states and their capitals is quite a feat.
49. Painting an entire room in just one day is quite a feat.
50. The champion sprinter performed the amazing feat of breaking the world record.
51. The disabled veteran accomplished the amazing feat of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
52. The inventor performed the amazing feat of creating a functioning robot from scratch.
53. Start a successful business from nothing is quite a remarkable feat.
54. Winning gold at the Olympics requires tremendous skill and is quite a feat.
55. Figuring out how to build something with no instructions is quite a feat of ingenuity.
56. The acrobatic team performed the amazing feat of forming a human pyramid twelve people high.
57. Tuning an engine perfectly is quite a mechanical feat.
58. Building a working model plane from a kit is quite a feat of engineering.
59. The illusionist performed the amazing feat of making an elephant disappear on stage.
60. The scientists accomplished the amazing feat of creating an entirely new chemical compound.
› Unmaskings [ˌənˈmask]
› Groundingxuanshi [ˈɡroundiNG]