"Flyblown" Example Sentences
1. The flyblown meat in the dumpster smelled putrid.
2. The restaurant had a reputation for serving flyblown food.
3. The flyblown fruit attracted a swarm of flies.
4. The old, flyblown curtains hung tattered in the window.
5. The dark alley was littered with flyblown garbage.
6. The flyblown newspaper sat unused on the doorstep.
7. The forgotten hotel room had flyblown walls and musty air.
8. The flyblown windows of the abandoned house were boarded up.
9. The flyblown horse refused to eat the tainted hay.
10. The butcher refused to sell the flyblown meat to customers.
11. The flyblown maggots writhed in the rotting flesh.
12. The flyblown cheese had an overpowering odor.
13. The garbage truck picked up the flyblown bags from the curb.
14. The flyblown sink in the bathroom was covered in mold.
15. The flyblown warehouse was infested with insects.
16. The flyblown mattress on the curb was picked clean by stray cats.
17. The abandoned car was surrounded by flyblown newspapers and discarded food.
18. The flyblown pile of leaves in the yard reeked of decay.
19. The flyblown popcorn machine in the theater sat unused for ages.
20. The flyblown book on the shelf was covered in dust.
21. The flyblown dirt on the windows made it difficult to see outside.
22. The flyblown door was barely hanging on its hinges.
23. The flyblown milk caused a mass outbreak of illness in the community.
24. The flyblown pet food was recalled due to contamination.
25. The flyblown flowers in the vase wilted and died quickly.
26. The flyblown water in the pond was murky and smelled foul.
27. The flyblown carpet in the hotel room was covered in stains.
28. The flyblown railings on the porch were rusted beyond repair.
29. The flyblown cat food attracted mice and other vermin.
30. The flyblown air in the old attic was thick with dust and cobwebs.
1. The kitchen was a mess; the counters were flyblown
with old food.
2. The abandoned warehouse was infested with rats and flyblown
3. The carcass lying in the field was flyblown
, attracting scores of scavengers.
4. The dingy restaurant had flyblown
menus and sticky tables.
5. The neglected garden was overgrown with weeds and flyblown
with decaying plant matter.
6. The old barn was damp and flyblown
, filled with cobwebs and broken equipment.
7. The trash bin behind the apartment building was overflowing and flyblown
, emitting a foul odor.