"Fluxionally" Example Sentences
1. The movements of the dancers were fluxionally graceful.
2. The economy of the country was fluxionally unstable.
3. The river flowed fluxionally through the valley.
4. Her emotions were fluxionally changing from happy to sad.
5. The stock market was fluxionally volatile.
6. The traffic on the highway was fluxionally heavy.
7. The weather was fluxionally unpredictable.
8. The scientist was studying the fluxionally changing climate.
9. The market demand for the product was fluxionally increasing.
10. The music was fluxionally changing from fast to slow.
11. His moods were fluxionally erratic.
12. The patient's condition was fluxionally improving.
13. The ocean waves were fluxionally calm.
14. The political situation was fluxionally tense.
15. The software system was fluxionally updating.
16. The artist's style was fluxionally evolving.
17. The team's performance was fluxionally inconsistent.
18. The colors on the painting were fluxionally blending.
19. The atmosphere of the event was fluxionally lively.
20. The noise level in the room was fluxionally fluctuating.
21. The competition was fluxionally fierce.
22. The machinery was fluxionally operating.
23. The relationship between the two characters was fluxionally changing.
24. The brightness of the light was fluxionally adjusting.
25. The sound of the music was fluxionally echoing.
26. The aroma of the food was fluxionally tempting.
27. The temperature in the room was fluxionally changing.
28. The size of the crowd was fluxionally expanding.
29. The energy of the performance was fluxionally intense.
30. The journey through the forest was fluxionally adventurous.
separated; the liquids can be easily purified.
2. The molecules are fluxionally
separated; allowing for easy diffusion.
3. The fluxionally
separated components of the mixture can be analyzed separately.
4. The gas chromatography technique involves fluxionally
separating the compounds in a mixture.
5. The particles in the suspension were fluxionally
separated by sedimentation.
6. The use of a centrifuge can fluxionally
separate the components of a mixture based on their density.
7. By fluxionally
separating the ions in an electrolyte, it is possible to generate electricity.
8. The cells in our body are fluxionally
separated by a selectively permeable membrane.