1. The mare is about to go into foaling any day now.
2. The foaling process can be quite unpredictable.
3. We have scheduled a vet to assist with the foaling.
4. The foaling stall has been prepared and is ready for use.
5. She has experience in managing foaling on the farm.
6. The mare's last foaling was relatively easy.
7. The sire's genetics play a significant role in the foaling process.
8. The foaling date was moved up due to health concerns.
9. The foaling season usually occurs in the spring.
10. It's important to monitor the mare closely during foaling.
11. The foaling process can last up to two hours.
12. The mare was exhausted after foaling, but she recovered quickly.
13. The farmer invested in a foaling camera for around-the-clock monitoring.
14. The foaling kit includes towels, gloves, and disinfectant.
15. She has a keen interest in learning more about foaling.
16. The foaling barn is equipped with heating and cooling systems to regulate temperature.
17. The mare had a difficult foaling due to the size of the foal.
18. The foaling position refers to how the foal is positioned inside the mare during birth.
19. The vet was called in to assist in the foaling due to complications.
20. The foaling area should be clean and free of any obstacles that the foal could trip on.
21. The mare's nutrition during foaling is an essential factor in the foal's growth and development.
22. Foaling can be a stressful time for both the mare and the farmer.
23. The foaling process should occur naturally without intervention, if possible.
24. It's important to keep an accurate record of the mare's foaling history.
25. The mare will need plenty of rest and care after foaling.
26. Foaling should only be undertaken by experienced professionals.
27. The mare may require oxytocin to stimulate foaling if labor slows.
28. The foaling pattern can vary depending on the breed and individual mare.
29. The mare's water will break shortly before foaling begins.
30. Foaling can be a rewarding experience for those who are passionate about horse breeding.
1. The mare is foaling tonight;
2. We need to prepare the foaling stall;
3. Have you checked on the progress of the foaling?
4. It's important to have a veterinarian present during foaling;
5. The foal should be standing and nursing within a few hours of foaling;
6. We'll need to monitor the mare and foal closely for the first few days after foaling.